5 Mei 2009

several things on my mind

1. today is 5th day of may 2009, remember 1 year ago when we were still in junior high, it's the day of final (killin) exam
2.i miss junior high, just can't erase the memories, it runs on my head and tattooed on my mind
3.this is already 7:45 p.m. and i'm depressed because i can't print my biology-rangkuman out.
4.would you help me out of point 3?
5.next week is a holiday yay yay yay,it's only for a week but i'm happy enufff, at least i can sugar up my tiring body & soul :p :p
6.lalalalala can't fill this blank one
7.seven things i hate about youuu, seven things i hate about you,see? how madesu i am right now
8.8+8=16 hihi
9.i want.....to be at..... pussycat dolls' concert next june, bismillahirahmanirahim, amin amin.
10. i want to eat ketoprak without toge right now
11.yes, i have just finished download ciara&justin's love sex magic hihiw
12.celeeee is 12 orang
13.friday the 13th!!!!!!!!
14.when i was 14, i already know how to spell alphabet and read rightly muahaha
15. 15 is my previous age
16.i used to watch mtv's super sweet sixteen, masih ada ga sih?
17. naik kelas, masuk ipa (kalo cukup nilai) masuk ips juga gapapa yg penting kelasnya enak, amin amin ya rabbal alamin.
18.im stopping

bye.
you know who i am.
i know you love me HAHA amin
i know i love you
you & me into love
love is cinta
cinta is buta
buta is blind.
and love is in the air
and i love it.
MWAH

0 big mouth: